Saturday, March 6, 2010

Got a way out?


How does it feel like having to slip of capricious world every morning, getting ready in no time, eating in hurry, and packing yourself in glitzy corporate attires? And about having to listen to the jitters that your boos is always ready to dump on you in the lieu of the meager salary he pays?
Very taxing, and monotonous, I guess.
Then I wanted to search for alternatives. I asked a writer friend how he is managing not to work, and driving a brand new Santro. "Dip into the internet," he said, smiling that curious writery smile. It was wonderful how you can manage to eke out what you call subsistence and lifestyles, merely browsing through internet. However, I gave his advice a very serious thought.
Yeah, he is right. There are scores of online writing job providers. The need is only that you have to cash yourself, you have mould yourself into a writer's guise. The guise has to have taint to genuineness though, that is you should know ABC of writing, or a little more.
I have not had any projects till date. Nonetheless, I am pretty sure I will land on one soon provided I will keep my current fanaticism alive. Yeah, I am working, writing about whatever my mind sets on, book reviews, movie passion, horneyness . I say whatever because our indulgences cover everything ranging from fretting space digests to the downtown lewd.
And what is wrong in expecting some bucks? And in weaning yourself away from the man you call a nut. Your boss, yeah. That is him, alright.

Good luck to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment